Friday, March 4, 2011

Food Waste Friday

food preservation tips
Spending money wisely also means not wasting it... and that includes not wasting food. So, each week I will give you an opportunity to document what food is needlessly wasted and report it here. Alternately, you may wish to instead highlight the ways you saved food this week! Feel free to leave me a comment with your own food waste/save story, or link to your blog using the widget, below.

This was week two of no food waste for me! I had to get creative with some food though and made tacos on Thursday to use up some odds and ends.

How did you do?

Leave a comment, or head on over to The Single Saver to link up!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on no food waste! We lost two things from our CSA - 1 that came to us in not so great shape and 1 that hid in the back of the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not waste a thing either. Good job. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete