Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dry Cleaning - Part 1

Yesterday I dropped off my winter coat at the dry cleaners.  I picked it up today, at a cost of $8.41.

This is "part 1" because I also had four cashmere sweaters and a skirt to drop off, but when I dropped off the coat the lady at the counter told me where I could get a coupon to get a better price on the sweaters.  So I dropped those (and the coupon!) off to be cleaned today.

This is the first time in five years I have used a dry cleaner.  This coat is only a few years old and I have managed to spot clean it myself up until this point.  The other items are only worn for special occasions and a few of them have been waiting two years to get dry cleaned!  So, after I post "part 2" of this dry cleaning adventure I doubt you'll see any more dry cleaning bills listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment