Friday, November 12, 2010

Food Waste Friday

OMG!  I almost forgot about Food Waste Friday this week.  And this was a good week, too. 
 
Spending money wisely also means not wasting it... and that includes not wasting food.  So, each week I will document what food is needlessly wasted and report it here.  Feel free to leave me a comment with your own food waste.

Here goes...
NOTHING!!!!!

But... I do have some lettuce that looks iffy so look for that next week.  What can you do with old lettuce?

Thank you to my blogger friends who gave me good ideas for using some older pears.  Those suggestions saved me from having any food waste this week!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good for you! I love no waste weeks!

    Old lettuce...salads, sandwiches? Maybe shred some up to use in tacos or something? I don't have a lot of uses for lettuce.

    ReplyDelete