Thursday, February 24, 2011

Food Waste Friday


Spending money wisely also means not wasting it... and that includes not wasting food. So, each week I will document what food is needlessly wasted and report it here. Feel free to leave me a comment with your own food waste. Or, if you have a blog you can go to my new site, The Single Saver, and link up to my 'Food Waste Friday' post there (look on the main page or on the blog page for the link-up).

I am very happy to report NO food waste this week! Woohoo! I am finding it is getting easier and easier to not have food waste as the weeks go by and I am conditioning myself to be more careful with my food.

How did you do?

4 comments:

  1. I threw out two little stale cakes this morning, I knew I had baked too many so why did I not freeze then ??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, I had to throw out 4 strawberries last night. No one could eat any more, we were so full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go. I did not waste anything either.

    ReplyDelete