Sunday, February 20, 2011

What did I eat last week?

While I am taking part in my $50 a month spent on food grocery challenge, I will be documenting what I eat each week. Some people have expressed concerns that I can't possible eat enough on just $50 a month. I hope this type of documentation puts their fears to rest.

February 13
Breakfast/Lunch - eggs, tomatoes, toast, apple juice
Dinner - meatloaf, salad, apple sauce, milk

February 14
Breakfast - cereal and milk
Lunch - leftover shrimp fried rice, grapes
Dinner - leftover bagel pizza

February 15
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - lobster bisque (from Bravo)
Dinner - leftover meatloaf

February 16
Breakfast - bananas w/PB
Lunch - turkey wrap with lettuce and tomato and mayo, grapes
Dinner - Parmesan pasta, peas, carrots, milk

February 17
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - leftover Parmesan pasta, peas
Dinner - banana and PB sandwich on wheat, apple juice, grapes

February 18
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - ham and bean soup (from my freezer), half a bagal
Dinner - beef hot dogs, grapes, kiwi fruit

February 19
Breakfast/Lunch - PB and banana sandwich on wheat
Dinner - (at a friend's) bakes spaghetti, corn casserole, salad, pound cake, cranberry juice

4 comments:

  1. All the food groups covered there, that should prove the cynics wrong.......
    Tonight we are having, roast pork, apple sauce, mashed potatoes and broccoli, yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, can I come to your house for dinner? PLEASE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok but, are you very active? If not it is a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not so active this time of the year, anonymous... Ohio winters are cold and I sit at a desk all day long. I do try to work out in the gym during lunch. I pick up steam when the weather warms up and I can spent the weekends and evenings outside.

    -Denise @ Budget Confidential (posting under my 'The Single Saver' name).

    ReplyDelete