Sunday, February 27, 2011

What have I been eating this (last) week?


While I am taking part in my $50 a month spent on food grocery challenge, I will be documenting what I eat each week. Some people have expressed concerns that I can't possible eat enough on just $50 a month. I hope this type of documentation puts their fears to rest.

February 20
Breakfast/Lunch - eggs, tomatoes, toast, apple juice
Dinner - sardines, mac and cheese, salad, apple sauce, milk

February 21
Breakfast - cereal and milk
Lunch - leftover mac and cheese, kiwi fruit
Dinner - turkey panini, fripps, pickle, tomato

February 22
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - leftover mac and cheese, grapes
Dinner - ravioli, salad, apple sauce, milk

February 23
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - leftover ravioli, grapes
Dinner - fish, potato, salad, apple sauce, milk

February 24
Breakfast - cereal with milk
Lunch - leftover fish, potato, salad
Dinner - veal, salad, side of pasta, rolls, squash, canoli

February 25
Breakfast - toast with PB
Lunch - leftover pasta, squash
Dinner - leftover veal, potato, salad, milk

February 26
Breakfast/Lunch - toast with PB, grapes
Dinner - spaghetti and meat balls, salad, bread, cake, fruit juice, hot tea

2 comments:

  1. All good healthy fare, that should put the boubters fears at rest, well done again.

    ReplyDelete