Sunday, December 12, 2010

How To Make a Quick $5

If you bank with Chase, you might be able to make a quick $5.

I do most of my banking with Chase.  I logged into my accounts tonight to make sure everything was as it should be (I do this daily and sometimes multiple times a day; I'm not paranoid, but.............).  Imagine my surprise when I got a pop up ad saying they would pay me $5 if I went paperless.  I had four eligible accounts but the fine print said only one 'reward' per year so, as much as I would like to have every account be paperless, i decided to only select one in the hopes that they will pay me at a later time to convert the rest over.  :)

If you bank with Chase, check this out.  I believe the promotion runs through February 28th. 

I will add the $5 to my new Huntington checking account I just opened - the one that I got a $100 bonus for opening!  This has been a good weekend for me!  Don't forget, you have until the end of the day on Monday to take advantage of that offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment